Grip Genie Banner

  • Sale
  • Regular price $ 30.00 USD
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Shamelessly show your love of grip strength with our Grip Genie Banner!

If you have a wall in your house, garage or favorite gym that needs a bit of grip then this here banner will do just that. My mom even has one in her sewing room, seriously you could hang one on your mega yacht you only take out to the Hamptons every summer.

We've surveyed our customers and 75% will hang this on a drywall next to their 2009 Toyota Camry and the other 25% will put it next to the dehumidifier in their basement, get one before they're gone!

  • 3x2 feet (91x61 cm) vinyl banner
  • Metal grommets for hanging