General Shipping Policy:
We are a small business with less than 5 employees. We hand pack and personalize each order before it leaves our warehouse so, it may take a bit more time to get to you than your typical Amazon Prime order. We promise to ship as fast as we can, and in fact, most orders are shipped the business day after your order is placed!
Bear in mind that most fulfillment delays come from incorrect addresses. Please ensure that your address is correct (include a suite/unit/apartment number when applicable) prior to shipping your order.
Should you have questions regarding shipping of your order please contact us with your order number at firstname.lastname@example.org
Protecting Your Order From Loss, Damage, and Theft
PROTECT YOUR DELIVERY WITH NAVIDIUM SHIPPING PROTECTION
- We have partnered with Navidium to offer low cost, comprehensive package protection for both Domestic (US) and International Orders. This covers loss, theft and damage that may occur during shipping. ORDERS THAT ARE PLACED AND SHIPPED WITHOUT SHIPPING PROTECTION AND SUBSEQUENTLY LOST, DAMAGED, OR STOLEN IN TRANSIT WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND.
- There’s no need to wait weeks (or longer) for claims to be processed by shipping carriers. For 3% of the contents value, 100% protect your parcel and receive a refund or replacement.
WHAT WE DEEM AS LOST
- Carrier status states "delivered’", but you have not received it. Depending on where you live, we ask that you allow a minimum of 7 business days but no longer than 15 days for United States domestic shipments (20 days for international shipments, including Canada) for your parcel to be delivered. Sometimes the carrier prematurely marks it as delivered and tries a redelivery, and it then turns up in a secure location at your property or perhaps may be misdelivered.
- If your carrier status is not "delivered" and your tracking has not updated for 2 weeks from the ship date.
We reserve the right to classify this as a ‘delay’ if there is a high volume of parcels in the network and we are aware of delays, otherwise we will offer a refund or replacement.
WHAT WE DEEM AS DAMAGED
- Items arrive damaged in transit - bag is wet, stained, torn etc.
- Some of your order is missing due to the box/packet opening in transit
Please immediately contact us at email@example.com if your items have arrived damaged or if something is missing. Submit photographic evidence of tampered items.
WHAT WE DO NOT COVER:
- Missing parcels or redelivery fees due to invalid / incorrect address information provided by you
- Delays in transit
- Order marked as unfulfilled or unshipped. This may be due to a pre-order or delay in shipping during high-volume periods (ex. Holidays).
- International orders stuck in customs - we can't be held responsible for customs delays. Please get in touch with your chosen carrier and pay required customs fees. If you refuse customs payments, we are not liable for any return to sender fees and these will be deducted from your refund.
- Items that are returned to us for a refund or exchange that are in an unsellable condition
- If you requested items to be left outside your property and they go missing - this waives the right to any claim as per carrier terms and conditions
- If you are unsatisfied with your product, Navidium is not a product replacement plan. Rather, please request a return / exchange within our 30 day return period.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR CLAIM
If your parcel is lost or damaged, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address you used to place your order. We will assist you within 1-2 working days. All claims must be filed within 30 days of the last tracking scan on your package and no more than 60 days after your order date.
What to information to include in your claim:
- Subject line: CLAIM for order (your order#)
- Description of your issue
- Photo evidence of damage
We will continue to track your parcel and should it appear, we request it be sent back to us at our expense.
By selecting Navidium shipping protection, you agree to these terms.
We ask that you do not get in touch with us regarding a missing parcel until the allotted time has passed for it to be deemed as lost.
Navidium shipping protection is non-refundable.
OUR POLICY FOR UNPROTECTED PARCELS
We will follow the claims policy with your selected courier to either locate your parcel or deem it as lost. This may take up to 6-8 weeks and is at the discretion of the courier
- Orders that are returned to us for incorrect addresses and/or any other delivery issue will be refunded to your original method of payment (less shipping) upon our receipt of the rejected package.
- Please be aware that once an order is fulfilled shipping charges are non refundable.
- We have no way to reroute packages once they have been shipped, please ensure that you have a correct address on your order.
- We will ship your order in accordance with the method of shipping chosen.
- Please bear in mind that the USPS does not guarantee shipping times for any service other than "Priority Mail Express".
- Guaranteed shipping times start once a package is in possession of the USPS and do not include the time it takes to fulfill your order.
- Orders are generally fulfilled the business day after you place your order (Grip Genie business days are currently Monday-Friday excluding government holidays). Orders placed after 9AM EST will usually ship out the following business day.
- If there is a fulfillment delay greater than 5 business days we will contact you at the email provided.
International Orders/Duties/VAT/Customs Fees
- We currently offer shipping worldwide! Shipping is available to select countries through the United States Postal Service (USPS) and most countries through DHL.
- Shipping times vary widely based on the method chosen and delivery area;
- DHL is our preferred method of international shipment. Delivery is generally within 2-3 business days and is much more reliable than the service provided by the USPS.
- USPS shipped packages may take between 2-12 weeks to reach you depending on the destination.
- Any VAT, import duties, taxes, customs clearance charges, or brokerage fees, etc. required by your country for importing consumer goods due at the time of delivery are the sole responsibility of the receiving customer. These fees are not collected in advance by Grip Genie, additionally we are unable to estimate these charges as they vary widely around the world. We cannot and will not falsely report on an item’s value to help you avoid these fees.
- When shipping internationally (especially through USPS) it is common for packages to take longer than expected and tracking is sometimes slow to update. Estimated delivery times are not guarantees and items will sometimes get tied up in customs for weeks. If your internationally shipped package has not arrived 45 days past the original ship date please contact us immediately at email@example.com with your order number for assistance.